My ring Doorbell will not conect to any wifi network

I bought a ring doorbell a few years ago. I have tried just about everything i can to join it to a wifi network but with no success. I have tried changing the Wifi Channel as suggested and no success. I am using an IOS device so i also tried my Son’s android device but no luck either. I brought it to my work to test and it wont connect here either, once again checking the settings as suggested again. I also change routers and Wifi Access Points at home and it will still not connect. Could the ring device be faulty? I get to the point that in the app the device asks for the Wifi password and then after entering it it flashes for a few seconds (5-10 seconds on average) before the white lights goes off. The app then asks what the light is doing and when i say no light, the app starts the join process again. I have reset the unit MANY times by holding the orange button in for 20 seconds and then the ring light on the front flashes blue a couple of times. i give it about 60 seconds before i try again, without success. Does anyone have any further advise that may help me?

Hi @Rayrodo. Good call on trying the setup process on different wifi networks and on different devices. The last troubleshooting step I would have suggested is the reset you mentioned where you hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds before attempting the setup process again. You can find some additional troubleshooting steps for setup issues in our Help Center Article here, so I’d recommend checking through those to see if anything helps.

If you’re still unable to get your Doorbell to set up successfully, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can look into this further and review your Doorbell’s warranty if needed. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: