Motion frequency won't stay on frequent

Motion Frequency keeps changing back to recommend from frequent ’ . I have updated both Iphone and ring app and uninstalled and installed app and removed camera and added back to as new , the frequency still goes back to regular. This issue needs to be resolved

1 Like

Yes! This feature has not been working since the beginning of April, 2024 and it’s very frustrating!!! Up until now, Ring had not resolved this issue nor “someone will email you within 48hrs” as reported by Ring customer service. Furthermore each time I call, customer service will say “it’s been escalated “ but still not fixed. I am missing a lot of detections and alerts and not getting what I’m paying for. There is another thread regarding this on this community site. Try to search Ring Motion Frequency won’t set to Frequentt. We need more “neighbors” to reach out to Ring as I am afraid Ring is not taking this seriously. By the way, Ring only allows 3 responses for this community group site which make me think they want to deal and fix our issues.

Ring tried to close the other thread as solved but no changes - we need help!