Modes Update Concern

Not a problem …

1 Like

Thanks for the images but they won’t open for me :frowning:

Oh I figured it out!

1 Like

That’s odd. They are just standard iPhone screenshots in .PNG format. When I click the link I’m presented with an option to View or Download. Clicking View displays the image for me without incident.

Still missing here in Michigan. Waiting and waiting and waiting!

@OAW what ring app revision do you have?

I’m currently on version 5.22.3. But I received the Modes update a couple of releases ago. That being said the feature is activated on the Ring servers. It’s not tied to the app version.

Thanks OAW! I pulled 5.22.3 from the App Store last night but still don’t have the new Modes settings. (Washington state). Guess I just have to continue waiting…

Hey neighbors! We appreciate your continued involvement and anticipation for our slow rollout of our new Modes feature. We’re excited to bring this new element to all of our neighbors by the end of 2020 and value your patience while you wait for the update. Please make sure to always keep your Ring app up to date, continue to keep us in the know when you receive this feature, and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

End of 2020!?!?

You’re going to have some very upset neighbors… and plenty of lost customers if you take that long to roll out this semi-functional feature.

1 Like

Why so long? Why not provide update to those of us who want it?

1 Like

Re: Modes Update Concern