Keypads not disarming Alarm Pro

I have had my Ring Pro in use since February. It has operated flawlessly. No problems, until this afternoon. I was unable to disarm my system from “Home and Armed” using two of the three working keypads. I was able to successfully disarm using the Ring App on my I-Phone.

Hi @bdnadler. First, ensure you’re using the correct four-digit access code. You can change it by following the steps here. If this issue persists after changing the access code, try resetting your Keypad by following the reset instructions in this article. Make sure the Keypad is within range of the Base Station or a Range Extender so it can communicate with the Base Station. After doing that, test out arming and disarming your system via each Keypad to make sure everything is working as expected.

Should none of these troubleshooting steps fix the problem, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring by sending a private message with a few details about your concern.