How to use Ring Alarm mode status to trigger Alexa Routine?

I want to create an Alexa Routine to remind me to Arm my Alarm if I haven’t already done so by 11pm. I have managed to create this routine using “When Ring is Set to Disarmed” and it does work when the Ring Alarm mode CHANGES from Armed to Disarmed and its 11pm. However, I want to trigger the routine if the Ring Alarm’s current status is “Disarmed” not only when it changes from Armed to Disarmed.

Is it possible for Alexa routine to use current status of Ring Alarm Mode? If not, what is the escalation process to ask this feature be added?

In addition, it would make sense to be use current status of ALL Ring devices eg. is dorr currently Open or Closed rather than only triggering when status goes from closed to open.

Thanks!

Hi @Grider. Those sound like great integrations! We’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

As this particular request deals with the Amazon Alexa app, it would be beneficial to share your ideas with the Amazon Alexa team. Although Ring does officially support the Amazon Alexa devices, we are two seperate entities and the Ring Community is not monitored by the Amazon Alexa team.