Hardwired ring door bell

Unfortunately I am another statistic with the video door bell I disarmed mine when having a party and cannot reset the front ring door bell shows low battery dispute being fully charged spent a lot of time trying to resolve to no avail after reading posts looks like a common issue
Not a reliable product will not be taking with me when I move
Think twice before buying

Hi @user21724. I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps you’ve tried or which model of Doorbell you have, but I’m happy to try and offer some general troubleshooting tips and tricks. Assuming you have a battery powered Doorbell, try fully charging the battery using the provided charging cable. After doing that, attempt to set the Doorbell back up in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device.

I would also recommend reviewing your Modes settings once you have the Doorbell back up and running to make sure everything is set to how you want it for your devices. If these suggestions don’t work, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

hi im having the same issue here having issue setting up on iphone was fine till they updated the app

Hi @doogsdoogs. Which model of Ring Doorbell or Camera do you have? You can find the model name on the Device Health page in the Ring app. Is your Ring device reporting a low battery or is it reporting that it’s lost connection to your wifi network? If your device is reporting a low battery, try charging the battery using the charging cable provided in the original packaging. If you need to reconnect your device to wifi, you can follow the steps listed in our Help Center article here.