Dashboard keeps reloading and not fully connecting to the ring system

My ring app on my iPhone keeps trying to connect to the system. on the main dashboard it goes between “Mode Status not available” and “Loading Mode Status.” When you go to the devises there are two that are not loading or connecting out of the 8 devices that we have. I have logged out and back into the app. i also logged out, deleted the app, restarted the phone, downloaded and logged into the app and it doesn’t work. I have also toggled the wifi off/on to see if that helps, but noting is helping. When i am able to click on “Home” to arm the system the error message I get is “Modes are not available. Check your network connection.” I’ve tried both on wifi and on cellular. Nothing seems to fix it.

1 Like

Hi @SnurtleTurtle. Rest assured that our team is investigating and working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can use your account on Ring.com or an Alarm Keypad to change your Mode. When I have an update regarding this concern, I will make sure to post it here. Thank you for your time and patience.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with the app. While in the dashboard it just flashes rapidly between “Loading Mode Status” and all “Censors Cleared”. At the same time the “Disarmed” is flashing, "“Alarm/Yale Locked” is flashing and the wifi indicator light is flashing.

As a result I’m unable to change or see the mode status or unlock my front door through the app.

I’ve deleted the app and reinstall to see if it would fix the issue and no luck. This is Day 7 of this issue.

1 Like

Having the exact same problem on iPhone. Keeps blinking from “status not available” to “can’t load status mode”.

Can’t make changes on dashboard etc.

2 Likes

My mom’s iPhone and iPad are having the same problem as well. This started last night and still ongoing. The “Loading mode status” is blinking really fast nonstop. She can still view the ring cameras though

I’m having the same issue. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Restarting my phone doesn’t help either. My husbands phone works fine, we have the same phone with the same OS. Very strange.

1 Like

Is there any update to this issue? I’m having the same problem and have deleted the app and downloaded multiple times with no fix. Very frustrating not being able to control modes or view statuses of sensors.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. The app works fine on Android, but my wife’s iPhone keeps flipping between loading and unavoidable. Have reinstalled, logged out and in, rebooted phone nothing has helped.

Same for me.

Ring what the heck? Why does it take so much time to fix a small issue.

I have been having the same problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I tried to contact tech support but the person I spoke to did not understand and did not help. Iphone. Has been working for 3 years but now is not. What is the solution?

This is marked as a solved issue but no solution posted.

On my iphone, a few weeks ago, I stopped being able to manage the system. When I look at the dashboard it never loads - it toggles between saying that it is loading mode status and that mode status is not available. I am not able to turn the alarm on or off from the app which is a problem. I see this has already been posted and the support person marked it as solved but did not post a solution.

Our team has been working on a fix for this issue. We recommend keeping your Ring app updated, as the fix will likely be in an app update. Please keep in mind that updates are performed on a slow rollout basis, so you may not see an available app update at the same time as someone else. Thank you for the continued feedback.