Can't see Ring devices

agreed, since their update I can no longer visit / see anything going on in the app… After I login in it is asking for me to add the device, which was already added on the previous version. Now I can not add the device because it is associated to another account… do not buy this device ever - they never sent out a notice saying this was going to happen and what to do afterwards - this sucks big time!!!

Hi @user25276. Ring app updates do not remove Ring devices from your account. Based on your description, it sounds like you may have signed into a different Ring account than the one that the Ring Doorbell or Camera was originally set up under. I would also suggest tapping the Location name at the top of the screen and ensuring you are on the correct Location under the drop-down menu and not on a duplicate Location. If these suggestions don’t help, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.