Cannot set push notification for when alarm is triggered

Have alarm system installed. I have a ring protect subscription and am not in the states. All push notifications are enabled in app, and email notifications are disabled.
I get all push notifications, however did not find a way to mark the alarm setting off notification as a push notification.
So currently when the alarm is triggered, i get an email instead of a push notification, which renders it a bit useless unless i’m home to actually hear the alarm.
Does anyone know how to set it that when the alarm is triggered you get a push notification and not an email notice?
Thanks in advance

Hi @usergg. You should be receiving a push notification when the Ring Alarm is triggered. Make sure you’re on the correct location in the Ring App, then navigate to Settings > Alert Settings > Alarm > Push. Check that Push Notifications are toggled on. If you have an iOS device, you can also select to have emergency alerts pushed through Do Not Disturb mode.

Lastly, I’d recommend reviewing the permissions settings in your phone to ensure the Ring app has permission to send notifications. If everything is set up correctly, but you still aren’t receiving push notifications, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring by sending a private message with a few details on your concern.