Works with Ring Compatible Devices - UK (EU)?

Hi @TonyV. Happy to chime in for Chelsea. While there has been a few new releases for the UK (EU) Ring Alarm security system, we do not have any new information regarding Smoke Sensors for your region. I will be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate team. Thanks, neighbor!

1 Like

Nearly 2 years since you responded @Chelsea_Ring . When will Ring actually start supporting the UK ?

1 Like

I have found various products that show they have integrations with Ring, like this:

But no mention of it on the Ring EU website at all.

Your instructions worked perfectly. The “3 times very quickly” was the clincher. However, the Ring app refused to scan the QR code on my Z-Wave module (I think they printed the sticker badly and chopped off part of the code) but it found the module once the Conexis lock had been put into this pairing mode. Then had to type the 5-digit underlined PIN code from the Z-Wave module’s sticker into the Ring app. Can now lock/unlock/read status of my lock from the Ring app.

1 Like

Hi Chelsea & Tom,
It’s now 4 years since you told us this was ‘a newly released UK product’ and you were working on additional devices .

I feel I was misled into thinking Ring would actually support the UK market.
Smoke sensors, flood sensors, internal sirens, ? Where are the UK devices 4 years later?

Is there a ‘beta’ group I can join , or can you add me?

I feel UK customers deserve to know if Ring are actually developing these devices, or if we need to look elsewhere

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.