Ring Integration with Google Home/Nest Hub

That link only gives you the ability to give commands. When will you be able to use ring Video Doorbell with Google Home Hub. Do not want to use Amazon products and would rather install a compatible device with the hub at my parents than one that doesn’t seem to care about its customers

So can Ring integrate with Google yet?

Anyone want’s to buy my Ring2? think this will never happen… so i think i am better off going for another brand doorbell, instead of expanding on RING and continue the subscription.

1 Like

We ditched our Ring products because of no updates or ETAs. Very disappointed that greed kept them from having a great user experience with our compatible products like Nest Hub. Yall can have my ring products for free. I wouldnt dare charge anyone for this non-compatible equipment.

1 Like

Sad times. i bought a Ring 3 as it said integration with Google. But the integration is so minimal. All i want is so that when the door bell rings it uses my existing google home setup to let me know someone is at the door. Is this integration ever going to happen

Just purchased and installed today-to find that Ring doesnt integrate with Google Home. Uninstalling and sending back to Amazon. Super disappointed.

Hi there, neighbors! As mentioned previously in this thread, at this time, we do not have an update or any news to share on an integration between Ring and Google. We’ll be sure to post an announcement in the Ring Updates section of the Community once we have any information to share. For more information on the existing integration we have with Google, you can learn about the the Ring Assistant App available from Google here .

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to find this request in our Feature Request Board . This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: