Enhance Existing "Snooze motion on all cameras" Feature

Almost 3 years after the first request for this feature (which frankly should have bee a default from Ring) - I still cannot disable motion from one camera to all ring chimes and devices.

Expected behavior:
Snooze motion alerts from within the ‘video doorbells’ section, in turn this snoozes all devices (ring chimes, my phone, my wife phone, etc etc).

Current behavior:
Disable motion alerts on my phone for the video doorbell. Ring chimes still all chime, as does my wife phone.

Having to go into each device to disable the chime is crazy, and surely not what the user would expect to happen when you go into the doorbell and select snooze. You’d expect motion alerts for all devices to snooze, not just the device in my hand at the time!

It has now been over 3 years since this was first requested. Ring needs to get it together.

Yea, we need light motion snoozes. I have high winds right now and my lights are going crazy!

Can Ring consider adding a feature to the snooze feature for a certain period of time during the day? It could also include options for certain days of the week. Just like an alarm clock app!