App constant Log out and 2 step verification

I’m also very frustrated. The whole point of the Ring is to be able to quickly see who’s at the door—and having to login defeats that purpose. Most recently I had a knock at 5am (very unusual), couldn’t login in time and just ended up going to answer the door thinking it was an emergency. Pointless!

Either stop the auto log off after 30 days, or enable Face ID for quick login. Otherwise this system is pointless.

Late to the party, but I have the same problem with it on a browser. Chrome and Edge. I have to re-log in, then it asks me if it’s a trusted browser (I click yes) then another screen pops up and asks ‘Are you sure?’ And then having to enter a code I get on my phone… If I knew it was going to be like this, I’d have saved my money.
I can only imagine 4 or 5 step verification is coming somewhere down the line.

I just bought the Ring Car Cam and cannot use it because I cannot make the Ring app work: I am caught in the sign in/start over/sign in/start over loop. The hell with this. I don’t need the Ring Car Cam.

Sadly still an issue. That “30 day” thing is just ridiculous. It’s my phone, it’s secured, if nothing pops up in 30 days that I need to check, it shouldn’t automatically log me out because of that. Time to look at Wyze or some other one. Sad that we can’t specify things ourselves. My 79 year old mother simply thinks things stopped working because suddenly her phone doesn’t tell her when someone is ringing her doorbell. She uses it as a doorbell, not a video security device, and this device fails even THAT after 30 days…

Is there a way to turn-off the Two Factor ID? If so, I’m not finding it.
Also, the live view only works for a minute or two. I’ll post these short-comings on Amazon. At least I can save other people from making a uninformed buying decision.
Rod

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.