slow activity loading

I heard my ring Pro go off while I was at work around 8:15 am. When I look at the recent activity it doesn’t show anything after 7:41 am. I tried to refresh and still nothing after 7:41 am. I have been having this trouble a lot lately!

I’ve been having this issue too, it doesn’t show me anything after 12/18/19 @ 1 pm and it also won’t let me go live. This is extremely frustrating for me .

Hey neighbors! If you are not seeing any videos show up in your device’s event history, you may want to uninstall and reinstall your app on your phone. Once reinstalled, trigger any event (live view, motion, or ding) and do not answer the notification on your phone. Wait a full minute for the event to time out and record, then check your event history for the event! You will also want to make sure you have an active protect plan subscription on your account, otherwise this could be the root cause of not seeing any videos show up.

I’m seeing the same thing. I’ll try what you recommend, but it’s fine in the evening and horrible during the day. Doesn’t seem like an app issue as I just installed the app, as I just bought this, too. It’s unresponsive during the day and works well in the evening. I checked the speed of the local network and it’s 20X faster than what you ask for. Fix this or I’m going to ask for my money back. I’m not a rookie with networks or systems. It seem like a capacity issue at your end.