cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ring doorbell has disappeared from app

Highlighted
New Neighbor

ring doorbell has disappeared from app

i tried to answer a ring call today and was asked to log in to the app. I'm now logged in with the details i used to register the first time - and my doorbell has vanished from the app. i can't see it to delete and reinstall, and ringing the doorbell no longer triggers a notification. it's just basically a useless brick at this point.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: ring doorbell has disappeared from app

My video doorbell was working fine, but has recently disappeared from my dashboard. Now the app just asks if I want to setup a device, then says the device is still registered to its owner, which should be me. Have I been hacked?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi neighbors -- which app/phone are you using? If you go to the hamburger menu on the left side of the app, and click 'Devices' what shows up? Please also confirm that you are signed in with the correct email address and account information. 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Jennifer

I am also having the same issue where the ring device has disappeared from the app.  If I try to add it again I get the message that this one is already registered.  It is a Ring Video Doorbell which is probably 4-5 years old.  I verified that I am siged into the app and if I look under devices... nothing shows listed it just opens to 'Add a Ring Device'.  This just happened within the last week.  Up until then I have never had a problem.

Can you help me?

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes! I’m having the same problem. I’ve made sure I’m logged in. In Devies it says “add device” however , if I click on Ring notification O can view camera, but when I close it there is no camera for me to view in app.