Ring doorbell has disappeared from app

i tried to answer a ring call today and was asked to log in to the app. I’m now logged in with the details i used to register the first time - and my doorbell has vanished from the app. i can’t see it to delete and reinstall, and ringing the doorbell no longer triggers a notification. it’s just basically a useless brick at this point.

1 Like

My video doorbell was working fine, but has recently disappeared from my dashboard. Now the app just asks if I want to setup a device, then says the device is still registered to its owner, which should be me. Have I been hacked?

Hi neighbors – which app/phone are you using? If you go to the hamburger menu on the left side of the app, and click ‘Devices’ what shows up? Please also confirm that you are signed in with the correct email address and account information.

Jennifer

I am also having the same issue where the ring device has disappeared from the app. If I try to add it again I get the message that this one is already registered. It is a Ring Video Doorbell which is probably 4-5 years old. I verified that I am siged into the app and if I look under devices… nothing shows listed it just opens to ‘Add a Ring Device’. This just happened within the last week. Up until then I have never had a problem.

Can you help me?

1 Like

Yes! I’m having the same problem. I’ve made sure I’m logged in. In Devies it says “add device” however , if I click on Ring notification O can view camera, but when I close it there is no camera for me to view in app.

1 Like

I have the same problem.
My device disappeared from the app (iPhone) and I cannot set it up as it says that is already registered.

What can I do?

Many thanks,

Alessio

1 Like

Jennifer

when I acces devices I get the option to add a device, nothing is listed. I did confirm that I am signed in correctly.

What can I do to get it reconnected? If I try to add it says it is already registered to another.

Help!

I have the same problem on iPhone.

This has just happened to me on iPhone. My ring doorbell has disappeared. I only have one location.

Please don’t try to resolve with the basic off and on jargon. It’s clearly happening to a lot of users.

Is there anyone looking into this?

Hi neighbors. If you are unable to find your Ring Doorbell in your Ring app, there are a few things that may have happened. First, If you are a Shared User, the Owner of the Ring account may have removed your access. For this, you’ll want to ensure you are logging in with the correct email and password so the Owner can review your Shared User access.

Next, it is possible that you’ve inadvertently created multiple Locations. You can view this buy tapping the hamburger menu and selecting your Location at the top of the screen. This Help Center article here also has information about your Locations.

If either of these options has not solved this, you’ll need to contact our support team. Be sure to have the MAC ID of your device handy when you call, as you’ll need this information. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like