Ring doorbell 2 community

I fully appreciate your developers are either huddled together in a dark room somewhere (as our developers are), or just as likely dispersed in all parts of India, and they dont have access to a doorbell as such. Someone in management needs to at least setup a customer service / uat testing laboratory when you can actually test your products against well known mobiles, tablets, wifi systems etc. etc. With a TV in the room playing your actual TV adverts and mapping the relative performance, believe me the ASA will.

Yes we know you want videos and tests, but we are all working people (we have to be to afford these products) and don’t necessarily have the time to do the leg work for you guys.

Now I have turned off all motion alerts on every device and the doorbell itself, as I cant bear the multiple alerts with no recording, and just reply on hearing the doorbell via the Chime Pro… a really expensive basic doorbell we now have.

I dont want a Nest doorbell, but looking at a chinese copy right now.

Hope you guys get these fixed soon, Samsung audio, iPhone audio, fast low latency live view, TP-Link Deco mesh wifi compatibility, TV advert performance.