Ring doorbell 2 community

This low volume problem when trying to use 2-way talk is frustrating and unacceptable. The whole point of the RING doorbells is to be able to see/hear AND talk to people at doors WITHOUT having to open the door.

Today, we had some stranger ring our doorbell and kept doing so, as well as knocking loudly because he could not hear me asking numerous times what he wanted. I saw him react and casually glance at our RING Pro, just once when I finally started literally YELLING through my Samsung S9 Plus. He probably barely heard me because I’ve tested the sound output with my girlfriend, and she couldn’t even hear me when yelling.

RING needs to fix this problem ASAP It is a huge security issue to not have both audio and video functions working properly. We have spent THOUSANDS on RING cams, Pro doorbell, and the alarm. Over half of cameras, alarm sensors & accessories have yet to be installed, but I’m strongly considering returning the rest of the products and, possibly, uninstalling the existing ones. We need RELIABLE monitioring & security devices!

2 Likes