ring 3 plus, faceplate screw

Is there suppose to be a star torx screw? My brand new ring 3 plus did not come with one. My instructions say to flip screw driver tip to the torx end. I do not see a torx screw.

Where can I find a spare?

Hi @farmygal15. Your Doorbell should have come with all of the necessary equipment to securely install it. The orange screwdriver provided with the Doorbell has two sides, and all you need to do is remove the orange handle and flip it around. If you find that anything is missing, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll make sure to get you taken care of so you can get your Doorbell safely installed. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

There should be a tiny Ziplok bag with two Torx screws in it in the box somewhere. It’s a very small bag.

I had a different missing part, and Support did everything possible and sent me out a replacement by first class post.

2 Likes