cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Questions about Amazon Alexa devices and your Ring? Post them in our new Amazon Alexa board!

paid subscription can't see videos

Highlighted
New Neighbor

paid subscription can't see videos

I paid the subscription but I still can't see my new videos.  My phone still thinks we don't have a subscription. You charged my credit card, so what is going on?? No follow through on your app. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: paid subscription can't see videos

Hi @AwkwardTurtle, if you're not seeing your videos but paid for the subscription, it may be best to reach out to our support team. You can contact them at anytime here.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi

I have the same issue that I got charged on my credit card for the subscription and can’t replay video . Could that be I changed home with new device ? I don’t know how to reach to ur support team a Pls assist
Highlighted
Community Manager

@Ericho0818 For immediate support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Please note that if you had a lapse in your subscription service, this may be why the video is inaccessible. Our support team can verify this for you, but if there was a lapse, please note that you will be unable to view these past events. 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.