my ring doorbell 2 inside get wet

my ring doorbell 2 inside is getting wet i notice today when chaniging the battery the inside was damp wheni took the cover off the cover on good i know it been raining alot here but i never notice the inside getting damp before

Hey @Swilsons1989. While our Ring Video Doorbell 2 is weather resistant, they are not weather proof. You will need to ensure you have the cover fully on when you are putting it back outside to ensure that no water is getting inside. If the Doorbell is getting directly down poured on, I recommend getting a cover install for the Doorbell to help rain water away from it. In addition, keep the Doorbell inside for a little bit until you notice the water has evaporated. If you notice loss of functionality, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.