doorbell not on account

looking for help, I logged into my account after a got a new phone and now my doorbell is not showing up on the account. I tried to add it but it is saying it’s owned already. My wife is a shared user and sees the doorbell but can’t do anything. I do not see her on the account on my end. I have tried a hard reset as well. Anyone have this happen to them? And if so how did you get it fixed.

Hey @sshamath. You may have a duplicate location that the Doorbell is over on. If you go into the Ring app > Main Menu > and tap on your Location name above the Dashboard, do you see another Location when you get this drop down menu? If so, click on any other location, navigate back to the main menu and then Devices to see if the Doorbell is there. In addition, you can try logging out and logging back in to ensure you’re logging into the appropriate account.

In the event you still may be unable to see the device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like