cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doorbell installation

Highlighted
New Neighbor

doorbell installation

Ring is an unsecured Network and I received a message that it could compromise my secure Network!  

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Neighbor II

Re: doorbell installation

Statement from Ring. “Customer trust is important to us and we take the security of our devices seriously, We rolled out an automatic security update addressing the issue, and it’s since been patched.”
So there was a problem. From what I've read no one was breached in any way and that security issue was corrected. You can Google it for more detailed information if you want.
Highlighted
Community Moderator

Hi neighbor! We take the security of our devices and your trust incredibly seriously. We have rolled out an automatic security update addressing the issue, and it's since been fixed.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Un getting a unsecured error message setting up my door bell
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @BrooksPlace. Could you please capture a screenshot of this error message and let me know what this is that you're receiving?

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.