door bell not working

hi since the 11th my doorbell 2 hasn’t been working I only noticed yes when a parcel was outside my house if you press the doorbell nothing happens I pressed the reset button but my app is not saying loading live view but it won’t load can you help, please

same my doorbell two nothing since 9.35am on the 11th

door bell one today on desktop but again nothing onn the app

hi since the 11th my doorbell 2 hasn’t been working I only noticed yesterday when a parcel was outside my house if you press the doorbell nothing happens I pressed the reset button but my app is still saying loading live view but it won’t load can you help, please

thanks for reply very strange

Hey neighbors! If your Doorbell is not communicating with your wifi network, or is not responding in the Ring app, please bring the device inside, charge it, and attempt a new setup near your router. After successfully reconnecting to your wifi network, please ensure wifi signal is good in the mounting area.

If your Doorbell does not complete a setup successfully, try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device, and retry the setup. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: