Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you change the outside ring tone on the ring doorbell pro,

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: can you change the outside ring tone on the ring doorbell pro,

And how do Ring suggest someone with two doorbellsset them up?

Or are you not supposed to buy two?

Highlighted
New Neighbor

This request has been outstanding for a year, can some boffin in RING light a fire under someone's butt and get it done, sick of waiting!  What kind of company is this,  HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

Highlighted
New Neighbor

As its a company registered sound ( a bit like a logo etc) I doubt very much they will change this or make it an option as it is the Ring ID. As soon as you here the chime you know its a Ring whether it be on TV in the street etc...its just advertising their brand so they wont change it...its like asking BMW to change their badge

Highlighted
New Neighbor

****Please Ring pay attention & fix this issue***
Your customers are demanding that this be a feature.
So annoying having the same tone as everyone else, plus my dogs go completely crazy every time they hear it & not in a good way !!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello,

I thought I would "chime" in on this conversation. I saw a rival doorbell company release  a Halloween ringtone for their doorbells, and I thought wow I wonder if Ring has done this. No. You can't change that horrible ringtone on the doorbell itself. 

What are Ring thinking by not having this super-cool feature? (Xmas ringtones, Halloween, even a birthday ringtone for someone's birthday party). It's just such an obvious feature that the doorbells should have.