Worst customer service - EVER!

Original camplaint: Camera gets fogged up at night and is useless.

This is the worst customer service experience I think I ever had.

The guy on the other end of the chat asked for my personal account information including paswwords. Then when I refused, he just said I should wipe out the inside of the housing to avoid the fogging up. So, I have to take my doorbell apart everytime it rains and clean it?

I am having a really hard time finding a way to return this POC on their website for a refund. Such a pain. Just keep the $180. You guys obviously need it more than I do. I will do all I can to spead this around some social media outlets. Maybe I can save someone else from waisting their money.

I will never endorse this product to any one that I know. Nice try Ring dude!

This certainly is not the Ring experience we want you to have. If there is fog on the outside, you just need to wipe it off or we recommend using an anti-fog product to avoid this happening. Account information allows us to ensure your device is up and running to its full potential. We would never ask for personal information, such as passwords.

But, your service rep did ask for personal info. That’s when I eneded the chat and moved on. I’ll just chalk this up to my “■■■■■ Tax” - Thanks for the cookie cutter answers.

Moving on!

Agreed just wasted 40 minutes of my life trying to make a payment and still didn’t complete it you are the worst

I will never recommend ring to anyone unless I hate them

Sorry to hear about this experience, @Roscoe1. Check out our help center article about changing or making a payment, to see if this helps to resolve your concern. Feel free to also reference our accepted forms of payment article. If you are still having trouble making a payment, our support team is trained and happy to assist further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Your support staff is not capable of doing anything more than making me angry they are the worst in August it took 3 hours to change my email address and yet I just saw a message from you using the old email address worthless customer service

That took me less time than the time I spent on hold how come no one in your brain trust could do it in 40 minutes on the phone