cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White noise when in night vision mode

Community Manager

Re: White noise when in night vision mode

Thanks for sharing @Chrlyz ! Can you please share an example of this happening in night vision, and then of course an example of day time video without the noise occurring? Thank you Smiley Happy

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
New Neighbor

It won’t let me attach the videos. Not sure why.
Community Manager

No worries @Chrlyz ! if you are unable to attach the file, you can generate a shared video URL by choosing to "share video" in the app. If you copy and paste that URL here, we will be able to view the video example. Check out this Community post for a quick guide on obtaining and sharing this link Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
New Neighbor

Check out this video I captured on my Ring device.

https://ring.com/share/6748231364008165221
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you so much for this example @Chrlyz !  As a first step I recommend performing a factory reset on your Video Doorbell by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Once the reset is completed, you will need to re-setup the device. If this does not resolve it, please contact our support team for more in depth troubleshooting. Feel free to let us know how it goes!