Where to buy the doorbell front button?

Hi, My ring doorbell is about 2 years old. Everything is fine. Just the button on the device is fall off and missing. Where I can get the button?

Hey @vivianzlu. When this happens, the Doorbell itself will need to be replaced. You can see if you’re still within warranty for a replacement by calling our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

Thanks for replay. I am in Canada. The ringbell itself working fine. I use a little stick to push into. I just wonder if there is any spare part to replace this little button. The ringbell is over 2 years old and I am not sure how long the warranty is.

@vivianzlu If you have a Protect Plus Plan, you should have an extended warranty available for your device. The Doorbell button itself cannot be replaced, so the whole device will need to be swapped out. In the future if it becomes unusable, feel free to give our support team a call to see if you’re still in warranty, or what other options you may have!

1 Like

Thank you for your help. Is there any way to contact support? Is there any email I can reach them?

Hey @vivianzlu. Of course! If you need support, please give them a call at one of the numbers available here. I recommend calling, as we do not have email support and chat support has a limited scope.

1 Like

thanks for helping me out

1 Like

I called them and they said I have to buy a new one. That is ridiculous. The rest of the unit working fine and only button is fall off, and now I have to buy a new one? Plus I have a ring chime which never connects to my ring doorbell. I think is the time to say goodbye to Ring product in the future. And I googled online and it did not only happen to me, this issue happened a lot. Apprantly this is the design flaw. Good thing is the Nest has the doorbell product. I will try Nest next time.

1 Like

This is an inherent defect with Ring Doorbells. Replacement push button discs should be made available I’m not interested in 30% off discounts. I want Ring to provide a disc