Volume on ring pro

I just installed video doorbell pro. The speaker volume is very low. The person outside can barely hear me. Is there a way to turn up the volume?

Hey @Philbar60. You cannot turn up the speaker volume during 2-way talk, so you will need to ensure you are speaking through the correct microphone on your phone in order to have the person on the other side hear you clearly. Some phones treat the Live View like a call, so you may need to put the phone up to your ear or speak into the other microphone on the phone (some have one on the top and bottom). Give that a try, and if that doesn’t seem to help, could you share a video of what this low audio quality sounds like?

When attaching this video, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply. Alternatively, if the video is saved in the Event History in your Ring App, you can choose to share it via email and copy the link that is generated.

Thanks, I’ll try that.

1 Like

I tried speaking directly into the phone and it still did not increase the volume on the ring doorbell