Video stopping short

I have been using the video doorbell for a couple of days no issue. Howver this morning someone pulled up outside my house , it recorded this and them leaving the car and walking part way up my drive but stopped , it did not record as they approached the door or to the bell . Can anyone help what could be wrong please .?

Hey @Audrey. How long was this recording that you have? What is your Motion Frequency set to? You can learn more about Motion Frequency in our Help Center Article here.

Hello it was about 19 seconds and frequency on standard . Sometimes it seems to pick people up walking g by others it doesn’t it has us puzzles as to settings as it varies so
Much

Hi @Audrey, happy to step in for Chelsea here. If you want to ensure every motion event at your door is captured, I’d recommend swapping the Motion Frequency setting over the Frequent. This will ensure that nothing is missed. If you’re still finding that the motion detection is inconsistent and not capturing visitors at your door, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They can work with you directly to fine-tune your settings and ensure everything is set up for optimal motion detection. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: