Video not Connecting to Phone

My Ring app is not allowing me to see any video and is on a perpetual “Activating Device” whether I am trying to see prerecorded material or the Live View. What’s odd is that my phone is sending me alerts about motion when someone walks by but I am never able to see any of it nor anything live. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @Dlhome. Live View concerns like this are usually related to intermittent wifi connectivity issues. What is the RSSI number on the Device Health screen? The RSSI is how your Ring’s connection to the internet is measured, and a high RSSI can cause the Live View not to load consistently. I’d also suggest reviewing our Community Post on common causes of Live View not working here. If the tips and suggestions in there are not helpful, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can work more closely with you to diagnose the cause of the concern and offer more advanced troubleshooting. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: