Video doorbell

The doorbell doesn’t work on my wife’s phone despite having downloaded the app…it works on my phone fine…any ideas pleas

what ever the main phone is for the app may have to give the permission to your wife’s phone try that first.

1 Like

Hi @Alphonce. As @NeilDavies said, it sounds like you may need to add your wife as a Shared User for your Doorbell. You can follow the steps in this Help Center Article to get her added. I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Hi…I invited her through the ring channel.?she has done everything else herself…email…password etc.?

@Alphonce Once you have sent her an invite via the Shared User process in the Ring App, she’ll just need to accept the invite in her email inbox. She’ll then have a new location in her Ring App with (Shared) in the name. You can toggle between locations by tapping the location name in the top center of the Ring App.

If it’s still not working properly, you may want to reach out to our support team directly so they can take a closer look at this for you. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Hi Caitlyn…spent about 3 hours with two of of your support team on the phone…finally got it sorted!..hopefully!

1 Like

Bit short lived in hope! … not working again now!.. can only see this ending one way now! ??