Video doorbell not recognize fully charged battery

My ring doorbell is not recognizing a fully charged battery. I will fully charge the battery and put it into my ring doorbell and the doorbell says the battery is at 13%. I will then take that battery out and put it into one of my Ring cameras and the camera says that battery is at 100%. Could you help me figure out why my doorbell thinks the battery is not charged?

Hey @ACS09. Sometimes the Doorbell may need a couple events to pass before the Device Health updates for the device. Have you left it in about 24 hours to see if it updates? If it still does not update with the correct percentage after this time, reset the Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button for 30 seconds. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile:

My 2nd Ring Doorbell stays offline because it thinks the battery isn’t charged, I still get motion alerts and the battery is fully charged - I have three batteries, and all work in my other doorbell. This has been going on for 2 months - so it isn’t a matter of cycles or resetting -I have even uninstalled and reinstalled and same issue.

Hey @lmdm. If you have tried another batteries that you know work in your device and your device is not working as it should, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.