Video doorbell Stopped working

Battery fully charged. When insert new battery the blue light doesn’t spin. Tried removing device from app and starting fresh. When insert battery and push little button at top right the light does not spin. Tried two different fully charged batteries. Won’t connect. Help please.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem. No motions detected, chine doorbell won’t ring, fully charged, reset doesn’t work, setup mode doesn’t work, uninstalled app and reinstalled. But it says everything is updated, signal and wifi is all good. If I push the doorbell, it captures a pic, but no indication the doorbell was pressed other than that.
Stopped working on 5/23/2020

Hi neighbors! If you’ve fully charged your battery for several hours and the Doorbell is not lighting up during button press, try performing a reset by holding the setup button for 20 seconds.

After resetting the Video Doorbell, please attempt a new setup in the Ring app, and reconfigure the device’s motion settings. If the device is not responsive, or operating as intended, our support team is always happy to assist with a more in-depth look at your concerns. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: