Video doorbell 2

Hi all, i have seen loads of posts about poor audio to the doorbell when answering it,i didn’t realise mine wasn’t working until now if i answer the bell with my samsung galaxy s10 lite it is so quiet its no wonder people think I’m not answering any ideas

@Raysellors wrote:
Hi all, i have seen loads of posts about poor audio to the doorbell when answering it,i didn’t realise mine wasn’t working until now if i answer the bell with my samsung galaxy s10 lite it is so quiet its no wonder people think I’m not answering any ideas

Hello @Raysellors ,

Yes, I too have seen loads of posts where people want the speaker volume on their doorbell to either be adjustable or louder. Whenever someone comes up with an idea to request a feature that currently is not available, they should post your idea where the Ring Teams will most likely see requested features, in the " Feature Request Board". If others “Ring Neighbors” think it is a good feature that they would like to see made available one day, they can vote by giving your idea a “Thumbs Up” Kudo vote. The more votes you get, the more likely the Ring Teams will notice, consider, and potentially try to incorporate the idea. Just be sure to not duplicate other Ring Neighbors ideas. If you do find your idea already there, and you like that idea, then add your “Thumbs Up” vote and help to make this feature a reality!

Several others have already been requesting the feature that you are looking for (or something very similar). You should make your vote be heard by clicking on the all the links below, and then click on the “Thumbs Up” icon on the beginning thread (upper-left side) of the originator’s ‘Feature-Request-Board’. More “Thumbs Up” Kudo vote will get the attention of the Ring Teams. I’ve probably missed a few links in the “Feature-Request-Board” but you can see you aren’t alone!

by geo549 :

https://community.ring.com/t5/Feature-Request-Board/ring-doorbell-2-3/idi-p/58269

by DarrenK :

https://community.ring.com/t5/Feature-Request-Board/Mic-volume/idi-p/25972

In the meantime, you’ll have to do like the rest of us, and remember to speak loudly into your Ring App for the visitors at your doorbell to better hear you :slight_smile: