Video doorbell 1 charging cable

I need a replacement charging cable for my video doorbell 1 but the online store is out of stock of all the accessories. The micro usb lead requires an extra long tip so I cannot use any of the other Many micro usb leads I have for other devices. Any advise as to how I can get hold of a cable would be much appreciated.

Hey @AW2. Are you in the US? If so, it looks like the spare parts are still in stock here. In the event you may be unable to purchase the spare parts or still have a problem adding it to your cart, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi Chelsea,
Thanks for the quick response. I am in the UK, but will follow up with local support for finding a cable.
KR
Anthony

1 Like

@AW2 Thank you for confirming! I was unable to find the spare parts link for the UK website, so my assumption is we may be sold out at this time. Our support team can verify when we should be back in stock, and feel free to let us know here in case other neighbors run into this! :slight_smile: