Video Pro Doorbell with Protection Plus Warranty: How to invoke

Chelsea,

I did not need to review the warranty page, as I had done so before contacting you here. I did call the Customer Service number you linked in your reply. Please note, there are NO warranty options on the customer service phone queue, so I selected billing questions. I was connected with someone who barely qualified as an English speaking person. With many difficult backs and forths (also note he was answering from an offshore crammed phone center that was very noisy which kept him from hearing my answers). After answering each of his questions three times, he did process a warranty replacement of my Video Doorbell. Time will tell if this process works, but it is clear that Ring does not consider warranty support a priority based on your website providing no direct access to log a warranty case, the customer call center not being based on US soil, and the extremely poor quality connection with a non-English speaking person in order to replace failed equipment using your touted Protection Plus Plan.