Video Feed Timing Out

New user here…why does the video feed “timeout” after a few minutes, when viewed via the computer app?

Welcome, @Westminster_Tom! A live view initiated from the app should be viewable for up to 10 minutes. If you receive an event alert, such as a motion, and do not initiate the two-way talk, it will only play for the default unanswered duration. Answering, or initiating a two-way talk, will allow you to view the video for up to 10 minutes.

If you are following those very steps and the video is timing out earlier than expected, I recommend closing all other applications running in the background and disabling Bluetooth or VPN connections to ensure they are not interfering. It might also help to test a difference in processing or connection by comparing a live view on your computer to a live view on a mobile device. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

How come there is no “full time” live screen. I would like to have a monitor that is always playing the live screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My unit stops after 32 sec even if people are still there ??? Surely it should continue videoing until no motion!

Absolute waste of time if it doesnt film the whole time