Video Doorbell Pro stopped working a month ago

I see similar issues of people saying their doorbell stopped working in June. My Pro was working perfectly since November. I’ve reset it multiple times and other than resets the side button does nothing. I’ve remove the doorbell from power for a few minutes as well as flipped the breaker a few times to test. I can press the doorbell button and it makes a faint noise outside and I turned off the mechanical chime. It is literally useless at the moment.

Last reported voltage - 4016.0mV

Last reported Signal Strength (RSSI - 64) - it is pretty close to an access point.

I have two Ring floodlight cameras and they connect to wifi and are working fine.

Any thoughts?

Hey @piaccarino. Since you have done a reset and it was to no avail, it would be best to follow up with our support team directly on this concern. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let us know how this goes!