Video Doorbell Pro shows white ring then goes off.

Installed my video doorbell pro. I turned the power on and it did this (see video in link)

https://imgur.com/a/1JHLA5k How can i fix this? It wont power on fully.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated

Hi @nnnnnt456. Thank you for taking the time to share that video, it really helps! This could be related to a power issue. I would first check to see if your doorbell transformer is at least a 16VAC, 30VA transformer. Next, verify that you’ve properly installed the Pro Power Kit in your internal chime kit. This Help Center article here covers on how to troubleshoot insufficient power for your Ring Pro. When checking these things, feel free to take a picture so that if you need to contact support, you’ll have them at the ready. Also, take note of the thickness of the wires. Too small of wire and you’ll not have adequate power at the Doorbell.

If you have any more questions regarding this concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know how this works out!