Video Doorbell Pro makes constant noise outside when motion is detected

Hi guys.

Hope everyone is well and safe. I have a Doorbell Pro and it started making a steady beeping sound when it detects motion. It sounds almost like an alarm, but it is a steady beep (on the outside) that eventually goes away. It never did that before and I am positive it is not supposed to do it. Did anyone had this issue before?

Thank you!

Hi @RNardelli! This is definitely not supposed to happen. The only exterior sound your Video Doorbell Pro should make is audio from the speaker when an event is answered/ two way audio is engaged. Otherwise, only a push of your Doorbell ring button would make a sound. Please ensure there is not debris or obstructions near the button on the Video Doorbell.

I recommend also reaching out to support for a more in depth look at this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.