Video Doorbell Pro keeps powering down

My ring video doorbell pro keeps powering down. To fix it, I hold down the side button to reset it. It comes back up, seems to have plenty of power and the app shows good power supply. However, within a day the app says that the power is Poor. I then repeat the reset process where it seems to have good power, and cycles down again. It did this when i first installed it as well, but went months working properly before it started this cycle again. I have the power pack and I’m very frustrated.

Hey @AngryRingGuy. Please check out our Help Center Article here for more information on how to troubleshoot insufficient power concerns on the Ring Pro. If you find the information in the article still does not resolve your concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.