cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Doorbell Pro Voltage Dropping?

New Neighbor

Re: Video Doorbell Pro Voltage Dropping?

My voltage dropped to 3898 yesterday and then briefly jumped to 4005. It's down to 3995 today. The Doorbell Pro stayed on. I think using the bypass on the Pro Power Kit V2 helped. Thankfully, I have the Chime Pro since my existing doorbell is now bypassed. I wish I knew why this cycle occurs. I can't seem to get any explanation for it from Ring. Some surmise it has to do with the internal battery in the Ring Pro, but who knows.

New Neighbor

Thank you for answering. My mV is doing the same as yours. The highest it has been is aroung 4048 and the lowest has been around 3089 and then it bumps back up. I guess that is how they are supposed to act. I was concerned because a neighbor of mine says that his mV hovers around 4015 give or take a plus or minus 5.

New Neighbor

Dsj I have searched all over the internet to find that answer. Why does it cycle especially if there is nothing going on with the doorbell.  I am trying to ween myself from monitoring the mV level but I can't. There has to be someone out there that knows why this cycle takes place.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have had the same issue for over a year. Every time I talk to a rep I get no where. I have changed transformers, moved wifi mesh system around and still nothing. Tech support acts like it is something new.