Video Doorbell Pro Voltage Dropping?

So I’ve installed the RDP as of Wednesday May 6th 2020, I got it setup and it was working great for about 6 hours, then all of a sudden I got a flashing blue light at the top. So after some sluthing around on the interwebs and reddit I figured it was my transformer. I already had a 16v 30vA transformer installed but it was original to the house in 2002 so I figured I’ll replace it easy enough with another from Home Depot. Quick trip there and back and in about 10 minutes it was wired up. Got out the trusty volt meter and checked directly from the transformer and I’m getting 17.68 ish volts.<br><br>I wire up the doorbell wires and go out front, check the voltage to the RDP and 17.59 so all good, still no dice and I have a blue light. Fed up I go to bed and wake up the next morning to a notification of movement at my door and low and behold it’s powered up with a white ring and all is well.<br><br>Except one thing, in the devices health check settings, it shows poor voltage and when I tap it to see the amount it’s 0mV :-/ but yet the darn thing is on, connected, sending notifications, allowing live view and everything else with no issues… I continue to check every so often and still 0mV so I dunno. My electrical engineer father in law wants to take it apart and prove it’s faulty lol but I’m holding off on that for warranty sake. I’m gonna let it run for awhile and keep tabs and if nothing else make Ring warranty it and send me a new one cause something is amiss when it’s working but saying it’s got no power. <br><br>I might have been born in a barn and at night but it wasn’t last night… fix yo sh!z ring<br><br>Thanks :slight_smile: