Video Doorbell 3 poor picture and sound

Dear Chelsea,

Today I followed your suggestion.

First, sound is good now.

Picture: I did not encounter pixelization since yesterday (so even before the new setup).

Issues I still have and rather disturbing on a level that I am thinking to send back the whole package:

• In the past two days I never got notification, nothing recorded when our postman dropped-in letters
  • Recording starts too late: the device only recorded the back of the newspaper delivery man.
  • When I unscrewed the front panel to reset the device, I was not recorded, so anyone could tamper the device?
  • There is a part of the screen which is foggy (see attached). Initially I thought it is due to the original plastic protection cover, but it stays there after removing the plastic film. I also tried with HDR and non-HDR video settings.
  • Now (after the reset) I am getting notification that there is a person at our front door, but there is nobody (I am working next to the door in the dining room right now)
  • I still did not get reply in the community how the device charges itself from the original doorbell wiring if it shows to me 0 V on the wires.

So, the product, services of Ring is disappointing. I am experiencing with it in the coming days, but in case no improvement, it should go back.

Best Regards

Zsolt