Video Doorbell 3 can't connect to internet

My Video Doorbell 3 lost connection to my Wi-Fi and now I’m unable to reconnect it?

If I use the guide “Reconnect to Wi-Fi”, the doorbell is able to see the Wi-Fi, but after I enter the password it end up with “Left Flashing White” lights - indicating that there’s a problem with my interconnection - which there is NOT :slight_smile:

If tried this with a Eero network gear and have just tried it with brand new Ubiquity UniFi gear as well - same result :frowning:

However, if I create a hotspot with an iPhone it works! But I have NO issues with any of the other approx. 35 devices on the network when using Eero or Ubiquity UniFi…

Hey @kennethkryger. I recommend following up with our support team on this so that they can take a deeper look into this! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.