Video Doorbell (2020, 2nd generation) no longer provides alerts to iphone when doorbell is rung

My video door bell (2020, 2nd generation) no longer rings on either my iPhone or my wife’s, nor shows any motion alerts on the Ring app, even if it’s open. He Ring app still shows the actual activity in the history, and shows device health as normal. This has occurred on my wife’s iPhone and mine ever since IOS 14.1 upgrade. All notifications are ON in the IOS notification center. We’ve also tried toggling notifications back off and back on both the IOS notification center and the Ring App. NOTHING works and we can’t get this restored it to working order.

I also get ZERO notifications of movement on ANY of my FOUR Ring floodlight cameras either after this upgrade on any IOS device…very annoying…although in each case you can go to live video or recorded video to see what happened. What just happened and why?

Since updating my IOS to 14.1 I no longer receive alerts. If I reboot my phone I will start to receive them but within 1 day it stops

Hi neighbors. I know how important it is to rely on notifications! Try uninstalling the Ring app, rebooting your phone, then reinstalling the Ring app. This will prompt you to sign in and give permissions to the Ring app. This should work! If not, please call our support team to have this issues investigated. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know if this works!