Video/Audio still slow to respond

I’m on my second iPhone since buying Ring doorbell and the app still doesn’t work. Spouse’s works fine on two iPhones, even when he’s 20 miles away. I’m at home and it rarely works correctly. Contacted support last year and was no help. Why does his work fine but mine doesn’t? Bought it for my safety but can’t answer door in time.

Hey @Vichp55. Are you talking about the Live View being slow to load on your phone? Have you tried out the Rapid Ring app to see if this helps on your phone? What kind of iPhone do you have and what iOS is the phone running? If the Live View is slow to load, please try loading it on cellular data only if you’re connected to wifi on your phone or vice versa to see if this helps!

iPhone X now the newest iPhone. I tried to delete the app from both phones but when I tried to reload it, the app was still active. I’ll try your suggestions and see if that works. Customer service was no help.

Yes, live view is slow to load or says I have a bad connection. Things like that. I’m 20 or less feet from the router.

@Vichp55 Could you take a screenshot of this bad connection message you are getting? Also, what is the RSSI for your device? You can learn more about RSSI and what it means in our Community post here.

I downloaded the Rapid Ring app on my phone and it seems to be helping quite a lot. It takes 4-5 seconds for the video to come up, no error messages. I’ll post again if I run into problems again. Thanks for your help!

1 Like