Version Of Video Doorbell In App

Hello! I am sure I am just missing it, but I cannot find which version of video doorbell I have in the app. While I know I could remove the doorbell to figure out the version, I am not physically at the house currently and assume the info is in the app somewhere though I am missing it. I am looking at getting solar panels for our video doorbells and do not remember which version I have in each place. Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction!

Good question @TheCarsForever! Follow these steps for the best way to find out which device you have in the Ring app:

• Open the main menu
  • Select devices
  • Select your Doorbell
  • Help Content tile
  • Select Tutorial Videos or Help Articles

These should then load a page that is specific to your device model. If not, our support team can also assist you in determining which Doorbell you have. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick info! While not as intuitive as just seeing the model in the app, this does the trick! In the “_it would be nice _” category, having the specific model info in Device Health would definitely make the process much easier for folks to know what the have. Thanks again!

1 Like