cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Questions about Amazon Alexa devices and your Ring? Post them in our new Amazon Alexa board!

User operating Manual

Highlighted
New Neighbor

User operating Manual

I am unable to find a user manual that explains all the functions and symbols on how to actually use this door bell most effectively.

Is there a typical operating manual? (not the on line install/setup manual)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: User operating Manual

Great question @Sailor! Besides the manual that comes included in the packaging with our devices, there are also support articles on our Help Center for each of the Doorbell's features. Check out our Doorbell Buyer's Guide which also contains specs, instructions, and tips for each Doorbell model.

Last but not least, there is this Community, where you are more than welcome to ask a question, talk about your experience, and even share feature requests. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

So, it appears that you only have a installation manual not a detailed user operating manual which as a minimum should explain the symbols/task list and navigating to the various views. As it is now, I have to keep guessing and toggling to get some use out of this doorbell 2.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @Sailor! Feel free to check out our help center which features guides and walkthroughs for almost any feature in our app, or for you Doorbell. If any specific questions come up, you are more than welcome to search the Community or even post here for insight Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.