Timer on Video Clips

I’ve had to download some video for the police however there is a mixture of movement, answered doorbell and missed doorbell notifications. It seems only the answered notifications show the time on the video.

How do I get the time on the other videos? Thanks

Good question @Wllcnur! The time stamp on videos will appear once they are downloaded. This should be the case for both answered and unanswered events. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there a way to show the timestamp of the event in a downloaded video?

I need to show the video as proof of delivery including date and time, but when I download the video it does not contain any timestamp information. Any ideas ?

Hi @ringuser9! I’ve moved your post over to this related thread. I wanted to also clarify the answer on this so you both can obtain what you are looking for.

If you are downloading the video via your event history in the Ring app on your mobile device, the time stamp should show in the bottom corner on the downloaded video.

If you prefer to obtain these via your account in a web browser, this will differ based on devices on the account. Our support team will be happy to assist with this if the in-app method is not working for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much. I might need to get my eyes examined :slight_smile:

Downloading a video works fine with the time stamp. However, this doesn’t work when downloading the video from the photos that are taken frequently.
I would need this for the opposite: to proof that a delivery did not happen at the supposed time…